What do you want to say before you die?
Finding out what is true for you might be the hardest work you’ll ever do. The next hardest thing? Saying it loud and clear.
Whether you are working on a writing project or need help trusting that still, small voice inside, I’m here to help you speak, write, or scream your hard won true story from the rooftops!
Working with Holly is exactly the container I’ve needed. We’ve worked on several types of writing projects, and her feedback always moves my work out of the “ordinary.” It’s like she knows what I’m trying to say and asks the right question or tells the perfect story to help me get to it more clearly. Thank you, Holly!~Michelle
What can I offer you?
- Deep, compassionate listening.
- Accountability designed in a way that works for YOU.
- Writing exercises to tease out the truth you are trying to find (only if you choose).
- Insights from the worlds of yoga, mindfulness, and the Enneagram.
How we work together:
- One-hour mentoring call to move you closer to the story you need to tell, which can include anything from writing copy for your new website, novel, or memoir to preparing for that overdue difficult conversation.
Let’s talk about working together to support YOUR voice. Email me at hollyAThollyholtDOTcom or TEXT (916) 216-4441.
And if you’re not receiving my newsletter, sign-up to receive updates here.